Saturday 15 August 2009

Blah blah blah

We recorded episode 6 last night and we managed to get through it without too many hitches. The Gorgeous Stace is now editing like a maniac while i'm sitting here with me feet up waiting for the chippy to open. Mmmmmm saturdays....

I've got a wee pile of new graphic novels here that I'm either about to read or partway through including Wet Moon v1, Invincible v10, The Astounding Wolf-Man v2, The Boys v3 and The league Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century: 1910 some or none I'll be covering in the 'cast at some point but those I don't I'll blog about on here.

I'm currently terribly excited about the imminent release of The Walking Dead v10, DMZ v7 and The Sword v3. The Sword I talked about in the previous 'cast but Walking Dead and DMZ are two of my three favouritest series in the world right now - the third being Jonah Hex - which I may sneak in a review on on here when The Gorgeous One ain't looking cos its published by DC.

Talking of Walking Dead, very excited to hear a cable TV series adaptation is in development from Frank Darabont (The Green Mile, The Shawshank Redemption, The Mist). Sounds very very promising to me as I'm a big fan of that guy's work.

1 comment:

  1. I got the Wolfman stuff, absolutely love it. Probably my fave of the Kirkman output

    ReplyDelete